Where can I buy a nice bathroom cup dispenser?

Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not the kind that you mount on the wall. I’m looking for the countertop type that dispenses small Dixie cups, but I can only find a white and silver one. I have dark bronze fixtures in my bathroom with browns and aquas, and the white/silver one looks horrible. And too fat to put in our cabinet.


Do they make pretty ones that coordinate with nicer bath accessories?
Nice try everyone…but none of these places have cup dispensers. Does anyone know of a website that actually sells them?


Categories: bathroom-accessory  Tags: Aquas, Bath Accessories, bathroom, Bronze, Browns, Countertop, Cup Dispenser, Cup Dispensers, Dispenser, Dixie Cups, nice, Pretty Ones


View the original article here

0 comments:

This is a DoFollow Bathroom Towels Info blog .Your comments appear directly , Please do not spam and write comment at same topic with the articles . I HopeYou may help to bookmark this page,

Post a Comment